Author David Stewart, Ph.D., a retired Methodist minister and former university science professor, is a noted authority on Essential Oils and their healing applications. His revealing book, “Healing Oils of the Bible” documents more than 500 scriptural references to thirty-three Essential Oils, their uses, and the plants from which they were derived in Biblical times. He presents the scientific basis for anointing with oil as a healing method taught and practiced by Jesus to his disciples. Due to its comprehensive and historical research, “Healing Oils of the Bible” combines clear Biblical answers for practical applications.
Overview of Topics:
- God: The First Aromatherapist
- How and Why Oils Can Heal
- Atheistic Medicine and Priesthood of Healing
- The Biblical Meaning of Anointment
- How Many Bible References to Oil?
- Oils of Joy
- The Balm of Gilead
- Roses of the Holy Land
- The Cedars of Lebanon
- Myrrh: The Most Popular Oil of the Bible
- Olive: The Other Healing Oil of the Bible
- Extracting Essences in Biblical Times
- Oils that Heal vs. Oils that Don’t
- A Bible Oils Program You Can Do
Published: 2012, Eighth Printing
Size: 6.25” x 9” x 1”
There is no FAQ for this product.
We do not have a video filmed for this product yet.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping No Prefered price override No Retail Price No