Embark on a journey of truth and discover the veracity of Frankincense and other Essential Oils in ancient times with “The One Gift”. Follow Gary Young on his voyage of enlightenment about the power of Essential Oils and witness his profound personal experiences that edified the importance of Essential Oils in our modern life. Discover the significance and value of Frankincense in the old world and its uses as a curative through Gary’s travels on the actual Frankincense trail of ancient times. This wonderful narrative presents the origins of Essential Oils in a new and reflective light. “The One Gift” is Gary’s gift of wisdom and illumination to you and the rest of the world.
The proceeds from the sale of this book will go the D. Gary Young Foundation. The mission of this foundation is to support and provide an opportunity for less fortunate individuals in third world countries to improve their lives through education and better health.
Overview of Topics:
- Chapter 1 – The Caravan
- Chapter 2 – From Bedouin to Commander
- Chapter 3 – The Sandstorm
- Chapter 4 – Raiders in the Night
- Chapter 5 – Desert Pirates
- Chapter 6 – My Cousin, The Thief
- Chapter 7 – Alimud’s Betrayal
- Chapter 8 – Return to Al-Balid
- Chapter 9 – The Parting: Kaleb’s First Caravan
- Chapter 10 – The Night Storm
- Chapter 11 – Meeting Balkis, Queen of Sheba
- Chapter 12 – Tamrin’s Deception
- Chapter 13 – Theft in the Queen’s Camp
- Chapter 14 – Taming the Camel
- Chapter 15 – Grandfather Azaad’s Awakening
- Chapter 16 – A Reason to Live
- Chapter 17 – The Black Scorpion Strikes
- Chapter 18 – The Hagban: A Fight to the Death
- Chapter 19 – The Abduction
- Chapter 20 – Kaleb’s Trial of Faith
- Chapter 21 – The Rescue
- Chapter 22 – The Son’s Love
- Chapter 23 – The Treacherous Crossing
- Chapter 24 – Sheba’s Change of Heart
- Chapter 25 – Sheba and Solomon: Hidden Agenda’s
- Chapter 26 – Tamrin’s Last Fight
- Chapter 27 – Armin’s Sky Father
- Chapter 28 – Finding Peace: Life Goes On
- Chapter 29 – Jona Brings the Caravan Home
- Chapter 30 – Twenty Years later
- Chapter 31 – The One Gift
*Be sure to check out the companion book to the One Gift “Shutran’s Ancient Apothecary”.
Size: 6.5” x 9.25” x 1.25”
There is no FAQ for this product.
We do not have a video filmed for this product yet.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping No Prefered price override No Retail Price No